GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Friday, August 8, 2008


SIGH
stress...
God help me, i need strength and will..

presentations, quizzes, projects, assignments, and now I'm sick..

LOL
i was having lunch at the cafeteria today..
when i went to order barbecued chicken rice
(which btw cost 7bucks.. no wonder they didn't have menus..)
and i saw my maths teacher... MrG, who ordered the same thing..
He asked if 'that' was it.. pointing at my chicken, which was being deep fried..
next thing I knew, he created a big fuss about
Why the barbecued chicken wasn't barbecued but deep fried..
G, barbecue's the flavor.. not the cooking method..
HAHA
Had lunch with Wayne and Aishah (i think that's how you spell it..)

their the friendliest people i have ever met.. serious..

laughing the whole way through..

BiG :)
Oh, my sis is back!

haha.. its been forever..
spent 2 hours looking for her at OU

glad shes home, even for a few days..

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template