GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Thursday, August 28, 2008

OK.. quick post..


Turns out I'm still as busy after my hell-iday..
haha.. well..
1. i failed my driving test.. haih..
i could taste it.. smell the license already...
why must it be like this!!?
haaih.. (i know grammatically it should be 'sigh'.. but hell with it la..)
i pass jalan.. in the rain
pass slope..
pass parking..
then i just HAD to be overconfident and fail the 3 point turn.. whats wrong with me?
haha..
well next time around will "only" be in 2 WEEKS..
so much for a good start to my week.. lol..
2. Sams clean-up project..
..was about organizing the store..
*points up..
yeah.. THAT store..
Kah Yun and Tim come along to help out..
we got things done pretty fast.. (finished around.... 9.30pm?)
but it was fun.. haha.. found a lot of funny stuff..

what suppose to be either a boat or a kayak..
donated long time a go by someone.. no one remembers who..

shorts.. (fits me.. hmm..)

and a broken tripod.. WOW...

We found a packet of Mister Potatoes that expired last year.. but hey, it still tasted good to me.. :)

(kidding la..)

BTW: keep your belongings to yourself.. nvr know who might be up to no good.. friends even..

3. GMA
Going to pass up my GMA today.. BiG :) haha.. hope it gets through..
more relieved its done than happy though..
maybe because i dragged it too long already.. not surprisingly
but i had to write an essay on the value of RR to me.. 500 words..
and it really struck me how much it has benefited me.. as a person in every sense..
how RR has made me stronger,
thought me new things.. (not only about the out doors, mind you..),
open me up socially,
and (most importantly..) deepen my relationship with God..
"..the Royal Rangers ministry has help me grow in the Lord more than any other ministry i am or have been involved in.."

Irrelevantly, i saw this at my neighboors house..

fire hydrant leaking.. haha..

there goes my good nights rest..

[over and out]

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template