GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Tuesday, August 12, 2008


[But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you.."]



This really caught me..
You Either Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain...

Ive been thinking lots about the white knight/dark knight theme in the batman movie..to me, Harvey Dent's really the main character in Dark Knight..

Being the target of two extremes, living with different egos of his life.

innitially it was easy for him, knowing the system, having crowd support, admiring girlfriend, good looks..

so why not fight? there were more benefits on the good side anyways..

Compared to batman, he fought by choice.. not by circumstance..

but when the Nolan takes that away one by one..

and Dent starts to doubt all he trusts.. the only thing he falls back on is chance

in the struggle to maintain his image and hide his weaknesses, the tension of opposite pulls snapped him.. but batman endured?

why did righteous dent snap but batman could take it?

what did dent do wrong?

wasnt he on the right track? didnt he do everything right?

but you see we have one factor that cannot be taken away so easily..
["For when I am weak, then I am strong."]
*subject to editing*

_____________________________


Mr Tan from eng4c was asking around on monday for our essay topic and its thesis..

he rejected most because the topic was too wide..
me? i didnt plan anything.. but this is how it went..


T: What you write should be someting youre passionate about.. Who else has their topic?
H: *lift hand
T: whats yours?
H: im passionate about SEX
T: ...
( class burst out laughing )
T: haha.. thesis?
H: Um.. yeah.. how.. people.. How Teenagers.. are affected by pre-marital sex.. psychologically..
T: positively, or negetively? ;)
H: negatively la..
T: ... okay, do it..

Yes, man.. not only i get a good interesting topic, it was accepted..

Phew.. Thank God for quick thinking..

"Its okay to get yourself in trouble, just as long as you know how to get yourself out.."


_____________________________

Saying I love you

Is not the words I want to hear from you

It's not that I want you

Not to say, but if you only knew

How easy it would be to show me how you feel

More than words is all you had to do to make it real

Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me

Cos I'd already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two

More than words to show you feel

That your love for me is real

What would you say if

I took those words away

Then you couldn't make things new

Just by saying I love you

Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand

All you have to do is close your eyes

And just reach out your hands and touch me

Hold me close don't ever let me go

More than words is all I ever needed you to show

Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me

Cos Id already know

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template