GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BiG :)


Now im officially sick..
and its not the weather (well, i still blame it.. partially..) but my guess is the durians i had the other day..
-BUT-
i was right..
it was a better day..
sort of..
I got my MDM test results.. BiG :)
3/4 correct.. God, im really cant ask for more.. THANKS!
Proves what Sn pastor says.. do your part, and God does His..
Mom said she'll give RM50 for another accounts book.. haha.. BiG :)
still have to pay the balance.. but 50's a BIG help..
And i took a walk home again.. straighten things out with God..
(more like God straightening things out with me..)
that was refreshing..
HAHA..
An undeniable miracle happened today..
i slept through the WHOLE accounts class...
and teacher didnt complain at all.. AT ALL..
i was really tired.. and sick.. (thats my excuse.. atleast..)
Oh, met theses two girls who got on the wrong bus..
ROFLMAO... (sry, just had to try that once..)
they were heading to KL sentral..
my bus goes to PJ..
so they asked if there was a LRT station.. but KJ station already passed..
Ended up dropping off at OU with me..
I feel for them.. i took the wrong bus once too..
haha.. most people dont know that..

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template