GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Monday, August 18, 2008

my HELL-iday begins


TODAY:

i woke up..
it was raining...
it wasnt suppose to rain..
how was i suppose to paint in the rain?
i hate rain..

i am thoroughly stressed out..
hair-pulling-wall-punching-yelling-breaking-crying-screaming-cursing kinda stressed out..

so many things running in my head..

but i was writing about all the things i had to do..
when i realized all i have been doing was talking about them..

i don't think its that bad.. really..
I've seen people take what i have way better..
I'm just bad at handling stress.. i tend to run away..
or stone.. and hope it goes away,
do nothing, watch things screw up and just take the blame..
irresponsibility.. God help me, You know I'm trying..

you know, its been really an up and down day..
i feel so pressured by so many tasks..
yet it help me appreciate many good things that happened..

we celebrated my bros birthday.. :) we had cake..
he was happy..
his auntie gave him a hundred bucks.. haha.. BiG :) for him..

Played dota.. not sure how THAT helps..

Kah Meng came to help paint.. which I'm very very grateful for..
and tomorrows gona be better.. because I've got 6 people helping me paint..
THAT can only be by GODS grace.. HuGe :) for me

PS: God, if You're reading this.. please let it not rain tomorrow.. :) Love you (either ways).
___________________

notice unity breaking? friends, family, and every other kind of relationship..
Divide and conquer is his strategy.. it has always been..
can we all just stop?

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template