GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting better..


I drove to college today..
but its not something to shout about..
because i was driving the [L] license kancil.. yeah..
i had driving lessons again..
learn parking, 3 point turn n slope this time..
not too bad..


"its always fun to drive, no matter how loud the instructor yells.."
LOL..
I found my big heavy bulky Accounts book..
and i still have my mom's 50.. (...which ofcourse i intend to give her back ;))
but yeah.. im really glad i didnt buy another before i found it.. really..
HuGE :)

"one word: relieved.. "
And i got a ride home..
thanks to Celia..
helped me cut off hours of waiting.. haha..
Nice car.. the colour purple suits you..
good driving too.. ;)


Thanks for everything.. :)

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template