GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Sunday, March 29, 2009

"I would like to thank God for..."


Ive got a testimony...

When I started this week, i was sick and broke...

but i got healed.. Thank God...

but before i got healed, i banged up my car against a Nissan Terrano..

So thank God for protection...

And that i didn't have to pay petrol for the rest of the week...

And i don't have to pay for the other car's damages, there were none...

Come to think about it, I didn't have to pay for mine either...

Thank God mom let me off the hook this time...

And after sending my ride for repairs, my dad asked if i needed money...

He said God told him i needed it...

I don't know if he was joking, but he didn't seem like it at the time...

So i thank God, not so much for the money...

But for what my dad said, its really something coming from him...

Then my mom gave me money too...

Thank God even more...

Btw, I'm only bragging God's goodness to me

And then i got my mid-term results...

Thank God for great results, very satisfied...

I learnt not to rely so much on my abilities...

Most of the youth went tracting on Saturday...

And we all asked God to stop the rain for a while...

And He did, for a while... Thank God...

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template