GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Friday, March 20, 2009

here i was back then


i was suppose to be back from Endau Rompin today
i don't know why i chose not to go
no, i do
assignments
now I'm sick and
I'd like to think of it as a "man cold"
maybe its because i didn't go serve
in the hike and God's punishing me
no, He wouldn't do that, would He
but I'm really feeling it now
headaches, stomach aches,
flu, fever, and a killer sore throat
it may be the weather
rain and sun and rain and rain and sun
or maybe its the cup noodles i had after IMU life group
mixed with instant mash potatoes
i think its that
i thank God for my presentation marks though, its really good
and i got two of my mid term results, before the mid of my term
I'm happy with them
but Ive got stacks of assignments to get done
and redone
I'm getting lazy again, barely finishing what I'm suppose to
you know what i do when I'm in this kinda situation
just drop everything and do something i want
just me, what i want
of course i have to keep in mind the time so i can pick your work up again after having fun
but that's what I'm doing now
I'm sick and tired and stressed out and frustrated at myself
but it happens, and it'll pass and everything will be alright again
just
take that time off
oh, what do you think of the new layout?

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template