GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Roadsides


So, there i was....
6 hours of college
3 hours of bus-ing around and
2+ km of foot work behind me

Half a kilometer ahead

It was drizzling, the kind with sad heavy drops...
maybe i should have waited for a bus in the first place, but i just didn't like standing helplessly under the rain

I stopped striding at a junction
Its a funny feeling having cars were flying pass on my right and motionless trees on my left
Makes you feel like being trapped in time, epiphanic...

I looked across the 4 lanes to the Petronas as the rain gets heavier
Now if i ran, I'd get soaked.. if i stayed.. not much difference there..

Took a step back against a palm tree and watched the moody sky moaning
Watched the rain crawling closer to my feet
The thunder calls echoing the lightning flashes in the clouds...
Remember how teacher taught you not to stand under trees when its raining?

Only one thing was stopping me from dashing to shelter...
And that was weariness, despite all self-denial and masculine 'ego' i have in my strength
Well, that... and maybe the speeding cars too...

But then hope appeared, salvation from the drench
in ridiculous impossible coincidence

A bus.

Which side of the road would you have stood at?

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template