GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Alhamdulillah, man..


Got back my MDM (maths) test results yesterday..
haha.. BiG BIG :)

Thank God.. seriously, i worked for it but i don't think i deserve it (and everyone in class will agree) but I'm happy.. like ecstatic..

first i got 38/40.. with a 'well done' beside it too.. ;)
then Mr.G said because we improved so well, he'll think of adding 5% to our marks..
5% of 38 is... 1.9.. so, do the math..

Guess I'm out of Mr.G's "stupid students" list now.. haha..

haih.. now Ive got maths and acct quiz on Fri..
got to pray harder.. lol..

Oh, in my bus (which i know is kinda random) there's a stalker who stalks my friend, 4 Koreans that never fails to sleep in the bus, a girl that doesn't know how to stop talking, a guy who smells like a sweat drenched towel that hasn't been washed for 5 days, and a Korean and Indian girl from an international school who for some reason sound American in Malaysia (and aren't afraid to show it, sadly)..

Now, im gona learn how to play Classical Gas so Gabe'll bow down to me..

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template