GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Monday, May 24, 2010

Gravity


i am coming to terms with myself.
tying up some loose ends, and leaving the rest to fray.
but im at peace
amidst an ever present night of uncertainty
i am growing sure of myself
adapting and accepting that this is going to be me

its like a foreign object puncturing your skin
the pain lasts so long
until your skin grows around it
and learns to embrace it

i still cant see a light this way
or, its just as dim as anywhere else
and i dont know how many will read this
another ore unrefined
or unrecycled waste

i hope you see this
and no dont think its someone else
because theres no escaping it

theres a consequence at either outcomes
but i, for one, rather die living this through
than live not knowing how else i'd die

this is raw,
at its purest form
because there isnt many places for this anymore.

My shoulders hurt. really really bad.
so bad that ive considered finding a doctor.
im tired of carrying and lifting up
i feel an age beyond my years
thoughts weigh on my eyes
in my heart
on my shoulders

Still, aging is timeless
through time you see how many things evolve
Yet, in time, you realize what little changes

but no,
fretting does no ill or good.
it is only justified when action is accompanied
Rise. despite age despite anger despite agony
because,
when you accomplish despite everything you are
you accomplish with God

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template