GO AWAY. This blog is inactive. shoooo... I'm looking at you ayesha. SHOOOOO.....


Friday, December 28, 2007

feelings...


haih
im so mixed now...
i feel happy..
coz so many ppl r back..
my sis, ashley, charmaine, lauranne, um.. sze rong..
michelle.. thats all i can remember at the moment.. sry if i misd any1 out..
Thank God 4 frens 2..
especially those CW ppl ive known 4eva.. shud hv taken more time 2 no each 1 a lil more..
i feel tired...
its after christmas n so much 4 the christmas spirit...
well, its not that i hate it.. its just that it really gets kinda routine sometimes..
or
maybe its just me, i duno.. u tel me..
i feel scared...
2mrw im climbing Gunung Nuang...
ive done it b4... but dis time im carryin a 10kg load
(well, suppose 2.. anyways..)
n i hvnt packed.. haihz...
but what im really afraid is doing Gunung Tahan on Feb...
the thing is.. its not gona b the usual 4 day upward hike with no water source save a lil brooke..
were gona play hero n decend a longer way.. 2 top it all of, we'll even take the detour 2 the waterfall.. 9 DAYS all 2gather..
Tahan has always been my dream.. seriously..
its just that i nvr imagined accomplishing it this way..
i feel um... wierd..
well, someone actually found my blog..
n if he/she s reading it now.. u might realize now that im talkin bout u...
i feel exposed.. striped.. naked..
my hearts thoughts all pourd out.. now read by U?
think ill change my url..
n my hp
n my ic
n my adress
hell, its just a couple of posts.. haha
i feel tired.. (again)
so many emotions concentrated 2gather..
its just unhealthy.. i no..
guess im just bad at expressin how i feel..
guess its just a guy thing.. or izit just ME?
do i need help?
well.. my aunts a psychiatrist.. ill c her..
if u need me
ill b in Taman Bahagia..
hey blogging IS therapeutic..

0 comments:

 

Hi, i just woke up... Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template